Feeling cold and you can’t drink cool drinks anymore? Well, don’t worry, we have the best hot chocolate with marshmallows recipe for you. It will keep you warm and warm-hearted. It is also a great drink for you if you are in bed or if you have flu. Your winter won't be perfect without a warm drink that will keep your body warm wherever you go. For you to enjoy this delicious drink, you need to open your heart as you are making it. Before you make anything, you need to have all the ingredients. Ok, you need to have:
- · 4 cups of full cream milk
- · 2 table spoons sugar
- · 2 tablespoons plus one teaspoon of unsweetened cocoa powder
- · 4 tablespoons of finely chopped or shaved semi-sweet chocolate
- · Vegetable oil or cooking spray
- · Large marshmallows
Make sure you have all the required ingredients, so that you can have the best hot chocolate ever. If you don't want to spoil your winter, just follow the instructions that will lead you to the creation of this amazing hot chocolate:
1. Bring milk, sugar, cocoa powder and chocolate to a simmer in a medium saucepan over medium heat, stirring until the chocolate has melted (do not let boil). Pour into mugs.
2. Grease a heart-shaped petit four cutter or aspic cutter with vegetable oil or cooking spray.
3. Cut several marshmallows in half horizontally. Then press the cutter into the centre of each one.
4. Float several marshmallows in half horizontally. Then press the cutter into the centre of each one.
By Boitshoko Hobyane